Thursday, June 15, 2017

Portfolio Day 4 Week 2

5. This project relates to the real world because all the research is real and the questions and answers could teach you something that could help in real life.  I learned about how to survive in 5 different biomes which could help if I ever get lost or go hiking.
6.  In this project I particularly want others to notice how much better it is than the one we did in 7th grade and the background pictures.
7. If I could do this over again I would improve everything I could, especially the programming.
8. This artifact does reflect the effort put into it mostly because it is better than our previous version and is good showing we worked very hard on it.  However, because of a few bumps it doesn't quite show all the work we put into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment