Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Portfolio Day 3 Week 3

I don't know what kind of maker I want to be.  I just want to make something helpful.
Today I got a lot done on my old project.  My new project is completed and works great!  I'm still finishing up the one from the first week, but its going well and it actually works this time so I'm very happy.  I can't believe there are only two days left.  Its going to be interesting.
For my new project:
5. This project relates to the real world because it generates passwords and we use passwords to secure all sorts of important, and unimportant things.  It is really important to have good passwords and this program will help you come up with good passwords even if you don't necessarily use the whole thing that's generated.  I learned how to come up with creative passwords which will help me outside of the classroom when making accounts.  I also learned how to use the random function in python!!
6. In this project I particularly want others to notice the use of the random function to randomly pick letters, numbers, and symbols for the passwords. I just learned how to use it and I'm very proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment