Thursday, June 29, 2017

CS Adv Day 4 Week 2

Today I came in early to work of my Unity game.  The good news is I got a lot done, but the bad news is I had to scrap it all because it wasn't working.  Thankfully Jordan helped me out and now I think I know what I'm doing -- mostly.  Tomorrow morning I plan to go in early and finish up my adjustments to the UFO game.  I also worked on my raspberry pi today.  I added some stuff to my rock, paper, scissors game like an overall win counter and different messages and emojis displayed on the sense hat LEDs.  I also had issues making that work, but like half the staff helped me out until it worked.  It was a bit of a frustrating day, but it ended up being okay.  It also helped that the girls won the activity (of course) and got m&ms.

No comments:

Post a Comment