Tuesday, June 27, 2017

CS Adv Day 2 Week 2

Today was so much fun. Lunch was great and I was so proud of myself during our activity because I actually caught the styrofoam ball Elijah threw at me (and the rest of them too).  Unity treated me well and I continued programming the game.  I had a lot of fun programming the rock, paper, scissors game and connecting it to the sense hat.

1. Today I built a rock paper scissors game with the raspberry pi. The player enters their choice and the computer randomly picks a choice. If you win the LEDs on the sense hat will show a smiley face and if you lose they will show a sad face. Then you can choose to play again or stop.
2. The important learning targets were creating choices, letting the player choose, letting the computer randomly choose, seeing who won, and printing the appropriate response.

No comments:

Post a Comment