Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Portfolio Day 4 Week 1

1. My project is an interactive story game written in java where the character is sucked into another world and the player has to read the story and make decisions for the character that will change the story and outcome.
2. The learning targets/requirements were a base story line, choices for the player to make, and outcomes.
3. The computer science concepts I used for this project were variables, conditional statements, and methods.
4. The computational thinking principles used in this project were abstraction, algorithms, and variables.
5. It relates to the "real" world in that     .  I used Google and computational thinking both of which will help me inside and outside of the classroom.  I also learned
6.  In this project I particularly wanted others to notice the effort put into it and the programming required for it to work.
7.  If I could do this over again I would improve the story line, make it longer with more choices, and make it work better.
8. This project does reflect the effort I put into it because it shows how I worked hard on it during the week, but it also could be better showing I only worked on it for about a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment